March 25, 2017
5:00 – 7:30 pm
We have three goals for our fundraiser.
- Sending students on a Youth Mission Trip,
- Sending our Bell Ringers to the International Hand Bell Symposium,
- Reduce the building loans.
Proceeds will be shared equally.
Enjoy hearty appetizers and our signature wine. Special bell choir cameo appearance at 5:00 pm. Your kids will be entertained in Activity hall while you peruse the Silent Auction items and chat with friends. Live Auction goes on at 6:30 sharp!
Take a look at some of the Auction offerings. What would you pay for:
- Onsite parking for the Katonah Fireman’s parade
- Dinner for 6 delivered to your door
- 2 Tickets to a Rangers game
- 4 Tickets to a Giants Game – including VIP parking!
- Afternoon sail on Long Island Sound
How about a more interesting social life? Bid on seats at a Gourmet for God
- Fondue party
- Bike ride and picnic
- Cupcake wars for kids
- Wolf Sanctuary tour and picnic
- Lake Taghkanic beach party
To see the true variety of events, click here.
To see the complete auction brochure, click Auction Brochure_2017.pdf
To see the complete Gourmets for God listing, click GFG Brochure 2017.pdf
Many Auction offerings have specific dates so
BRING YOUR CALENDAR.
The price of admission is $25.00 per person, kids are free. Tickets will be available in advance in Fellowship Hall on March 12th and 19th.
Your Auction Committee: Betsy Bishop, Debra Lang, Denise Parker, Linda Orsenigo, Heather Petre, Mary Tschorn