Save the Date!
Saturday, March 24, 2018, 5:00 – 7:30 pm
We have three goals for this exciting fundraiser:
- Sending High School Students on a Youth Mission Trip,
- Sending Handbell Ringers to the Hand Bell Symposia and Festivals,
- Fundin Capital Improvement Needs of our Church Building.
Auction proceeds will be shared equally.
Popular items for the Silent or Live Auction:
- A week or weekend at a vacation home
- Tickets to sporting events or concerts
- Personalized tour – perhaps you have access to some place the public doesn’t ordinarily get to see.
- Share your passion – whether it’s for wine, chocolate, plants, or something else we haven’t even thought of.
- “Gourmets for God” featuring every imaginable form of culinary entertainment – contributed by you! Backyard Barbecue, Brunch, Berry picking, Bicycle riding, Stargazing, Fireworks, Kayaking, Knitting, Quilting, Birding, any of these activities can be combined with delightful food to create a memorable experience. See here for gourmet Donation Form.
Be as creative as you would like! Think about how you can share your hobby, skill, or talent and raise money for your church at the same time?
To offer a non-gourmet donation, please complete a non-gourmet Donation Form available here.
Questions? Please speak with an Auction Committee Member: Craig Johnson, Debra Lang, Linda Orsenigo, Denise Parker, Heather Petre or Mary Tschorn.
Thank you! Mark Your Calendars Now for Saturday, March 24th from 5-7:30pm